Enjoy clearer, more productive business conversations using this IP conference phone specifically designed for small to midsize rooms.
- Polycom HD Voice™ technology for outstanding clarity;
- 12-foot (4-meter) microphone pickup range;
- Breakthrough price/performance;
- Interoperable with leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms;
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE).
Features and Benefits
- Polycom HD Voice technology for high-fidelity calls at up to 14 kHz – An industry first, an IP conference phone that sounds as natural as being thereж
- Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity™ technology – delivering the best IP conference phone experience without compromiseж
- 12-foot (4-meter) microphone pickup – ideal for small to midsize conference rooms. Add even greater range with optional expansion microphonesж
- Strong, robust SIP software – leveraging the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning featuresж
- Robust VoIP interoperability – Compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administrationж
- Resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices while delivering clear voice conferencing with no distractionsж
- High-resolution display – enables robust call information and multi-language support.
Technical Specifications Polycom SoundStation IP 6000. Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): 86 dB. Interface: Fast Ethernet. Dimensions (WxDxH): 311 x 368 x 64 mm
Features Polycom SoundStation IP 6000. Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): 86 dB. Interface: Fast Ethernet. Dimensions (WxDxH): 311 x 368 x 64 mm
Release Date 28.02.2010
Manufacturer Part Number 2200-15660-122
This discussion is intended to exchange information between customers. If your question answered within 48 hours, the answer gives you an expert of Dodax.