Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 delivers the best ever audio experience from the huddle room to the boardroom - making every conversation, every spoken word just that much clearer. Not only does RealPresence Trio break through the sound barrier by providing the most amazing sound quality, but it also redefines the category by serving as the smart hub for your group collaboration and bringing easy-to-use, no-compromise visual collaboration to spaces that were previously cost prohibitive.
Polycom RealPresence Trio is the only modular smart hub in the market today and your expectations of group collaboration will be forever changed. Modular in design and priced right for mass deployment, RealPresence Trio is perfect for any size group.
The power of voice
- The human voice is a powerful vehicle for delivering your thoughts. Have you ever heard someone speak and you instantly knew the feeling they were trying to convey by just the inflection of their voice? Tone of a voice can instill confidence or uncertainty. With RealPresence Trio we have enhanced our patented HD Voice technology even further to deliver deep, rich audio and even multi-media content playback, - the best ever. Even the best technology is not immune to its environment. Extraneous noises such as rustling papers, typing on a keyboard, or sirens outside a window are all too common in meetings and distracting to listeners. With Polycom's exclusive NoiseBlock technology, RealPresence Trio automatically mutes when background noise is present giving your conversation top priority.
- RealPresence Trio also extends the audio experience by making it easy for you to bring your own device (BYOD) and access your own virtual ecosystem through wired or wireless pairing for mobile phone and soft-client audio calling.
Share your ideas
- When words aren’t enough and you need to share your ideas, concepts and images visually, RealPresence Trio is the only smart hub on the market flexible enough to include HD content sharing from your own device (BYOD) including your mobile phone, tablet or PC.
- Sometimes you just want to collaborate more effectively with people who are in the same room. Sharing content and rich media is simple-to-use in or out of a call.
- With so many ways to collaborate, sharing ideas can sometimes feel complicated. Who wants to learn yet another interface? Thankfully, RealPresence Trio supports content sharing using familiar interfaces such as Skype for Business (Microsoft Lync) or Polycom RealPresence solutions with SmartPairing.
See their reactions
- There are times when nothing can take the place of face-to-face communication and seeing live reactions and body language. Support for a 1080p30 USB camera provides business-grade video and gives you that next level of real-time engagement that is critical for more effective collaboration and closure.
- RealPresence Trio leverages open, standards-based video protocols to ensure interoperability with other standard-based solutions and call control platforms
Simple to use and manage
- Speed connection for every call and eliminate errors with the intuitively simple and vibrant 5” touchscreen
- Easily join a meeting with one-step-to-join and calendar integration and notifications
- Thoughtful touches like an illuminated mute button on each leg allows everyone to easily manage the collaboration experience
- Quick and easy to deploy – just like a phone including zero-touch provisioning and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
Technical Specifications Polycom Realpresence Trio 8800 IP POE. Telephone frequency response: 100 - 22000. Dimensions (WxDxH): 75 x 383 x 332 mm, Weight: 950 g
Features Polycom Realpresence Trio 8800 IP POE. Telephone frequency response: 100 - 22000 Hz. Dimensions (WxDxH): 75 x 383 x 332 mm, Weight: 950 g
Release Date 11.10.2015
Product Weight 33.51 ounces
Manufacturer Part Number 2200-66070-001
This discussion is intended to exchange information between customers. If your question answered within 48 hours, the answer gives you an expert of Dodax.