The chef’s knife is the jack of all trades amongst knives: its wide, strong blade glides smoothly through fish and meat, dicing even the hardest of vegetables. The chef’s knife also makes easy work of mincing herbs and chopping up nuts: simply place the tip of the knife on the cutting board and rock the blade up and down. And as if that weren’t enough, the broadside of the knife can be used for tenderising meat to make sure it is evenly flat, for example like a schnitzel. No wonder this highly versatile knife is regarded as a kitchen staple. WMF offers a variety of models with varying blade lengths (13, 15 and 20 centimetres) and characteristics for each knife collection. Your new favourite knife is sure to be amongst them.
Extremely sharp blades, handles that fit like a glove and an unbeatable range of knives: the Spitzenklasse Plus collection is a classic amongst WMF knives. The refreshing new design features rounded edges on the handles for an even better grip. The seamless transition between blade and handle, a forged bolster to create the right balance and a Performance Cut blade guarantee clean, safe and reliable cutting. The range of knives in this collection is extremely diverse, catering to all cooks and ingredients: from classics such as chef’s knives, all-purpose knives and vegetable knives with various blade lengths, to various types of Chinese chef’s knives and cleavers, to Santoku and steak knives. Preparing food has never been so much fun!
- Total length: 30 cm, blade length: 15 cm / Item number: 1895476032 - Other knife types and set combinations are available for this knife collection
- Material: Forged blade made of rust-free and acid resistant speciality blade steel. Long lasting sharpness thanks to the hardened blade. Riveted handle without grooves made of high-quality plastic
- Performance Cut technology: Combination of traditional forging processes with state-of-the-art precision technology for extraordinary long lasting sharpness
- Ergonomically shaped handle and perfectly balanced weight of blade and handle for comfortable handling. Jointless workmanship makes it perfectly sanitary - no noticeable transitions between blade, guard and handle. Cleaning the knife: Hand-wash
- Made in Germany - Knife in premium quality, manufactured at our own blade forge in Germany. The classic - part of the WMF selection for more than 30 years
Features WMF Spitzenklasse Plus 18.9547.6032. Knife type: Chef's knife, Blade length: 15 cm, Blade material: Stainless Steel. Number of products included: 1 pc(s)
Release Date 12.11.2017
Product Weight 8.82 ounces
Manufacturer Part Number 18.9547.6032
This discussion is intended to exchange information between customers. If your question answered within 48 hours, the answer gives you an expert of Dodax.