HOBBES 256300 network cable tester Black
Do you like this product? Spread the word!
Hobbes POE (Power over Ethernet) technology is increasing being used in many network equipments, such as IP phone, AP’s, and network camera...etc.
We have announced a new tool for professional network administrators to identify the existence of POE in one second. It’s very easy to use-just connect the POEfinder to an active network and the POEfinder will light up when the POE voltage detected in the existing networks and identify the type of PSE (power sourcing equipment) simultaneously
- Check the existence of PoE in a second.
- Identifies the type of PSE, whether the PoE Voltage is detected on the pair 12-36 (EndSpan), or on the 45-78 (MidSpan).
- Compliant with IEEE802.3af standard.
- Compact design, easy to plug and read.
- The POEfinder is designed with both jack and plug, so no extra cable is needed.
- Indicators on both sides, easy to read
Technical Specifications HOBBES 256300. Dimensions (WxDxH): 108 x 35.8 x 32.3 mm, Weight: 61.9 g
Features HOBBES 256300. Weight: 61.9 g, Dimensions (WxDxH): 108 x 35.8 x 32.3 mm
Release Date 16.09.2011
Product Weight 2.18 ounces
Manufacturer Part Number 256300