This comprehensive textbook on the echocardiographic assessment of pediatric and congenital heart disease has been updated for a second edition with an emphasis on new technologies. This highly-illustrated full-color reference contains over 1200 figures, and offers over 600 video clips on a companion website.
* Fully updated, with new chapters on the assessment of the post-Fontan procedure patient and on pregnancy and heart disease
* Each lesion chapter includes new section highlighting the key elements of the echocardiogram(s)
* Written by experts from the leading centers around the world, with numerous new authors
* Revision emphasizes new technologies and quality of images
* Comprehensive content contains overview of ultrasound physics, discussion of laboratory set-up, protocol for a standard pediatric echocardiogram and quantitative methods of echocardiographic evaluation, including assessment of diastolic function
* Also includes special techniques and topics including 3D echocardiography, intraoperative echocardiography, and fetal echocardiography
Author Wyman W. Lai
Author Luc L. Mertens
Author Meryl S. Cohen
Author Tal Geva
Release Date 05.02.2016
Product type Book
Dimension 10.98 x 1.73 x 8.50 inches
Product Weight 88.40 ounces
This discussion is intended to exchange information between customers. If your question answered within 48 hours, the answer gives you an expert of Dodax.