Living and Loving in the Age of AIDS
by Frost, Derek
Savings: £0.99 (8%)
VAT included - FREE Shipping
Do you like this product? Spread the word!
£12.00 incl. VAT
Only 1 items available Only 10 items available
Check other buying options
1 Offer for £15.07
Sold by Dodax EU
£15.07 incl. VAT
Delivery: between 2021-05-24 and 2021-05-26
A compelling, heart-rending and uplifting memoir about one couple's love story through the AIDS epidemic.
• A timely chronicle of survival and transformation. In the upheaval and wake of the coronavirus pandemic, tales from a similarly devastating epidemic will have a resonance with many people.
• The author will commit 100% of his royalties to AIDS-related charities, including Aids Ark.
• Coverage expected in leading LGBT+ publications and author features in The Guardian, Observer and Sunday Times.
• The success of publishing around the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall riot in 2019 showed there is a keen appetite for books that speak to young queer people, both in the UK and the US. There is a desperate need for AIDS narratives that end in life not death. This memoir aims to speak in this positive way about what the previous generation lived through.
• Derek Frost is a highly respected and successful designer with many high-profile connections within the London art scene. The book will be sold at 'pop-up' exhibitions and at his own events.
Number of Pages:
13 April 2021
0.214 x 0.136 x 0.024 m; 0.316 kg